My exam day preparation is:
- Have a reward for passing ready. I tend to use PlayStation games as a reward and don't play them during the last week before an exam. After I pass the exam, I play like mad.
- Have concise notes - I tend to make fairly detailed notes and then append important information I keep forgetting to the end of the section. It's an easy way to have concise and detailed notes all in one
- Get plenty of sleep - I have trouble sleeping the night before an exam so I always head to bed early to make sure I'm asleep at the usual time.
- Have a hearty breakfast - I always drop by Maccas and grab a "bacon and egg something" - works for me.
- Coffee and Water - I like a coffee to get me up in the morning and I drink plenty of water on the day to avoid dehydration. Just make sure to head to the toilet before the exam if you need to.
- Chewing Gum - This is a bit out there, but I find I concentrate better if I chew gum during the exam.